Welcome to the IV Therapy Department at Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast. Our highly trained healthcare team provides high quality, compassionate care and education to all patients. All of the registered nurses in the IV Therapy Department are certified in PICC and Chemotherapy.
Hours of Operation:
- IV Antibiotics
- Medication Injections
- Central Line Care & Maintenance
- IV Hydration
- Blood Transfusions
- IVIG (collection of antibodies)
- Therapeutic IV Medications
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- PICC Line Insertions (Inpatient & Outpatient)
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Staff members are on call during the weekends to provide PICC line insertions and consecutive daily medication orders.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
The following information is required to set up an appointment:
- Legible order that includes the patient's name, date of birth, diagnosis with code, medication dosage and duration, and end date for continuous therapy
- Recent H&P Labs
- Patient Contact Information (download a copy of the Patient Contact Information form)
For more information, please call (850) 278-3172.